The Point - A recycling and auto body repair business was destroyed by fire Sunday in western Wisconsin — and its owner said an electrical problem might have been the cause. Authorities are not sure what started the blaze that destroyed Centerville Recycling near Trempealeau. Owner Alvin “Rob” Stanislowski was taken to a hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation. His dog Sadie died in the blaze. Two firefighters suffered smoke inhalation and heat exhaustion. One was treated at the scene, and another was sent to a hospital for observation. - Go To Story
Wednesday, August 01, 2012
 
WARNING: This article is 811 days old. If it is no longer active, try one of these solutions:
RELATED NEWS ARTICLES
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Claims Yellow Pages
ADD YOUR
BUSINESS


REQUEST A FREE
PRINT DIRECTORY
SEARCH & BROWSE
ALL CATEGORIES
Active Users: 2767
WEBSERVER 1