fox5vegas.com - A fire caused by a rooftop swamp cooler forced guests at the Treasure Island Hotel and Casino to evacuate Tuesday morning. "I’m worried. It’s not a good idea to be inside a hotel if it’s on fire," said Stephen Faustina a hotel guest. Faustina had a major scare when he got an unexpected call from his son Tuesday morning. "My son called me and said they have to evacuate because the alarm was going off. He is on the 36th floor and we are staying on the eighth floor. We didn’t hear any alarm on the eighth floor and no one told us to evacuate," Faustina said. - Go To Story
Wednesday, August 01, 2012
 
WARNING: This article is 728 days old. If it is no longer active, try one of these solutions:
RELATED NEWS ARTICLES
Claims Yellow Pages
ADD YOUR
BUSINESS


REQUEST A FREE
PRINT DIRECTORY
SEARCH & BROWSE
ALL CATEGORIES
Active Users: 1897
WEBSERVER 1