KTLA.com - Nearly two dozen people were treated at the Avalon nightclub in Hollywood after they were reportedly injured by a fog machine. According to Twitter reports, the space, located on Vine Street near Hollywood Boulevard, was hosting the Teen Choice Awards Pre-Party beginning at 6 p.m. Saturday. The event came to an abrupt end 20 minutes later when several patrons complained of breathing problems after exposure to theatrical fog vapors, according to Los Angeles Fire Department spokesman Brian Humphrey. - Go To Story
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
 
WARNING: This article is 881 days old. If it is no longer active, try one of these solutions:
RELATED NEWS ARTICLES
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Claims Yellow Pages
ADD YOUR
BUSINESS


REQUEST A FREE
PRINT DIRECTORY
SEARCH & BROWSE
ALL CATEGORIES
Active Users: 6435
WEBSERVER 1