wjla.com - A “flash fire” at the Lansdowne Resort in Leesburg, Virginia has left one person in serious condition and two others with minor injuries. Loudoun County Fire and Rescue Spokesperson Firefighter Laura Rinehart said that the incident is being described as a “gas related flash fire” that took place in the breakfast prep area of the kitchen. The fire happened at nine Thursday morning. The area has since been reopened. The patient in serious condition is being described by authorities as a chef, and was taken to the burn center at MedStar Washington Hospital and the others were taken to area hospitals. - Go To Story
Friday, October 19, 2012
 
WARNING: This article is 645 days old. If it is no longer active, try one of these solutions:
RELATED NEWS ARTICLES
Claims Yellow Pages
ADD YOUR
BUSINESS


REQUEST A FREE
PRINT DIRECTORY
SEARCH & BROWSE
ALL CATEGORIES
Active Users: 2593
WEBSERVER 1