CLAIMS YELLOW PAGES
DIRECTORY SEARCH
1,000,000+ SERVICE PROVIDERS
ADD YOUR BUSINESS TODAY
News  »  Wednesday, August 08, 2012 @ 8:25:38 AM
wnem.com - Note to self: A microwave is for leftovers, not your boxers. British firefighters say they saved an apartment from destruction after its domestically challenged resident tried to dry his wet socks and underwear in a microwave oven. The Dorset Fire and Rescue Service says firefighters rescued the man from his home and extinguished the kitchen blaze Monday. - Go To Story
Wednesday, August 08, 2012
 
WARNING: This article is 1,018 days old. If it is no longer active, try one of these solutions:
RELATED NEWS ARTICLES
National Providers
Active Users: 8158
WEBSERVER 1