kens5.com - A worker at SeaWorld San Antonio died from apparent electrical shock at the park on Saturday morning, officials confirmed. The Bexar County Medical Examiner’s office identified the deceased as Ricardo Corpus. He was 49. San Antonio police Officer Matt Porter said Corpus was electrocuted around noon while servicing the HVAC unit atop the SeaWorld employee café. Corpus allegedly stuck his hand inside the unit to get a measurement. Another employee who was working with the victim told police that he heard a noise, saw a puff of smoke and then found Corpus unconscious. - Go To Story
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
 
WARNING: This article is 814 days old. If it is no longer active, try one of these solutions:
RELATED NEWS ARTICLES
Claims Yellow Pages
ADD YOUR
BUSINESS


REQUEST A FREE
PRINT DIRECTORY
SEARCH & BROWSE
ALL CATEGORIES
Active Users: 4217
WEBSERVER 1